“How do I find my coaching or consulting niche?”
It is a common question uttered by new coaches and consultants.
After all, you know that you need a business niche, but you just can’t seem to settle on one. And besides, you want to serve everyone! You don’t want to exclude any potential clients or opportunities.
But the thing is, by serving everyone, you serve no one.
And when you get clear and commit to a niche, the universe responds in kind. You attract your dream clients more easily and naturally, and your business flows more seamlessly.
- You don’t deeply understand your ideal client’s problems and desired solutions in enough detail. (It’s virtually impossible to understand everyone’s problems and desired solutions!)
- You aren’t specific enough in your messaging or your marketing, so clients aren’t signing up for what you have to offer.
- You struggle to create offers. You might spend a lot of time doing custom packages or one-off programs, and you struggle to create a signature offering that you’re known for.
- You have trouble articulating your unique value to your potential clients.
- You burn out, trying to serve all the people, all of the time.
Not niching down is a no-win game. One that can leave you frustrated and exhausted. And who wants that?
Great! So how do I actually find my coaching niche?
Instead of finding your niche, think about this more like uncovering your natural niche.
It’s highly likely that you already know your dream client: the person you love to serve and can serve better than any other client.
It’s just a matter of quelling the limiting beliefs and tapping into your inner guidance in order to unleash your niche… and then claim it!