The goal for every coach, consultant and small business owner is to get more clients and customers, generate more revenue, and grow their online business.
I assume that is also a goal that you want to achieve for your business. That’s probably why you’re here.
But how can you achieve that goal?
- What is it that you should do in order to scale and grow your online business?
- What you need – above all else – is an actionable Customer’s buyers journey that actually works and is proven to get great results.
- You need a good and detailed-action plan with the right steps that should be taken to get you from point A (where you are right now) to point B (where you want to be).
- You need to have a powerful system that you can use and that will guarantee success.
Far too often, coaches, consultants and small business owners think that consumer buying is randomised.
That certain products appeal to certain customers and that a purchase either happens or it doesn’t.
They approach product and service marketing in the same way, based on trial and error.
- What if there were a distinctive set of steps that most consumers went through before deciding whether to make a purchase or not?
- What if there was a scientific method for determining what goes into the buying process that could make marketing to a target audience more than a shot in the dark?
The good news?
The actual purchase is just one step. In fact, there are six stages to the consumer buying process, and as a marketer, you can market to them effectively.